When you are newly engaged, most people would assume that this is the most romantic time of your life. In some ways it is, but in many ways, it is also the most stressful time in your life as a couple. With everything involved in getting ready for a wedding, it's important to remember what the wedding is really all about. Angelus Bridal & Formals has a few simple ideas for you today of ways that you can keep the romance alive during the wedding planning stage.
- Love Notes: Write short "I love you" notes and hide them around the house, in the car, in their jacket pocket, etc...
- Scavenger Hunt: Turn those love notes into clues with a special surprise waiting at the end.
- Follow the Trail: Instead of clues, make a trail to follow of candy kisses, rose petals, etc...
- Breakfast in Bed: Sneak out of bed early and surprise them with a tasty tray.
- Date Night: Get out your calendars and put a weekly date night on the schedule. Once it's written down, it's more likely to happen.
- Hold Hands: Whether out shopping, walking in the park, or simply walking down the hall at home, take their hand.
- 15-Second Kiss: It's impossible to not melt into romantic bliss with a full 15 seconds of smooching. An amazing stress reliever.
- Movie Marathon: Tune out the world and cuddle together on the couch for some binge-watching.
- Dinner by Candlelight: Even if it's just sandwiches, the meal will seem a little more special.
- Road Trip: No plans necessary, just get in the car and see where you end up.
- Amusement Park: Be kids again for a day and ride all the rides.
- Picnic in the Park: Pack up some food and a nice bottle of wine and go for a lovely outdoor meal.
- Watch a Sunset: Set your alarm to go outside and watch the sun go down together.
- Turn Back Time: Visit the place where the two of you met.
- Personal Masseuse: Surprise them after a rough day with a relaxing back rub.
- Bath Time: Run a nice, hot, bubble bath, light some candles, and tell them to take some time out to enjoy.
- Do Their Chores: Take on their most hated chore before they have a chance to do it.
- Dance: Turn on some music in the middle of the day and take a dance break together.
- Fresh Flowers: Ladies love a bright bouquet, and flowers can perk up a fella's day too.
- Say I Love You: Don't let a day slip by without reminding them of these three simple yet extremely important words.
Your wedding day will be full of romance, and there's absolutely no reason why the months leading up it, as well as the many years after, can't be dreamy and romantic too. Small, loving gestures can mean the world to someone you love and they'll be anxious to return the favor. Who knows, the more romantic you keep your day to day life, the more likely we'll be seeing you again soon at the best wedding dress store in South Florida for a gorgeous gown to wear at your wedding vow renewal!
878 SW 10th Avenue - Suite #8
Pompano Beach, FL 33069
Visit our website: www.AngelusBridal.com
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter