Angelus Bridal & Formals has heard a lot of stories about wedding day problems popping up. A great way to head these off before they become gigantic trouble is to put together a wedding day emergency kit. Many of the items that you will want to include in this kit are things that you already have around the house. Gathering them together can end up saving the day.
- White cotton towels or cloths: great for dabbing spills on a white dress
- Baby Powder: can help remove some dress stains & keep them from spreading
- White chalk: can work like baby powder or occasionally cover a small stain
- Stain Removal Pen or Wipes
- Cotton balls & cotton swabs: also great for dabbing stains on a white dress
- Tape: Double-sided, masking, or duct tape - these are a quick fix to a broken hem if there is no time left to sew it.
- Super glue: same reason as the tape and can hold a loose button on.
- Small sewing kit: make sure you have thread in your dress color, the bridesmaids' dress colors, and the guys' suits.
- Safety Pins: for fashion emergencies and also good to have in case boutonniere pins are missing
- Lighter: both for candles and it can fix a fraying hem.
- Lint brush
- Extra earring backs
- Nail clippers & file
- Facial blotting paper
- Mirror: for makeup checks in case the room you are in right before walking down the aisle doesn't have a mirror
- Moist towelettes
- Hand sanitizer
- Bobby pins: for every hair color in your wedding party
- Clear nail polish: perfect for stopping runs in hosiery, fixing chipped nails, and even buttons that are about to fall off.
- Nail polish that matches your manicure: just in case a touch-up is needed.
- Hand lotion: put this on before you walk down the aisle to help the ring slide on easily.
- Sun block & bug spray: if the ceremony is outdoors
- Feminine hygiene products: in case you or one of the girls needs them.
- First aid kit
- Basic medicines: pain reliever, allergy medicine, antacid...
- Gum & mints
- Bottled water
- Snacks: In all of the hustle, you may not have time for a real meal. Have granola bars or something similar handy for a quick bite.
- Straws: keeps your lipstick from smearing when you drink!
- Extra batteries
- Pens and paper
You may not end up using anything in your wedding day emergency kit. On the other hand, one single item in it may be the key to a happy day. Better safe than sorry! It only takes a little bit of time to get these things together and make sure that any "suprises" on your special day don't ruin it.
Take it from your favorite bridal salon in Pompano Beach, you will not regret the small amount of time it takes to put this together. Your bridesmaids will probably be happy to help you do it. We hope this information is helpful to you and your wedding party. Angelus Bridal & Formals wants to help you make your wedding day as perfect as possible.
878 SW 10th Avenue - Suite #8
Pompano Beach, FL 33069
Visit our website: www.AngelusBridal.com
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Instagram
Follow us on Pinterest