1. Talk to the bride and groom.The day is all about these two "kids." Discuss with them how they would like for you to present yourself at their wedding. They may have some suggestions so that you blend in better with the style, color, and feel of the wedding. On the other hand, you may be given free reign to choose whatever you like. It's always kind to check first though.
2. Consider all of the wedding details.There are many factors that should figure into your dress choice for the ceremony and reception. Keeping these in mind will help to assure that you stay comfortable throughout the entire celebration.
- The venue: Is it outdoors or indoors? Are there lots of hills or stairs?
- The activities: If you plan on doing a lot of dancing, make sure you choose a gown you can really move in.
- The time: Day events can be more casual, and evening weddings may be more formal.
- The season: You may be buying a dress in the winter for a wedding in the summer. Keep in mind what the temperature is expected to be for the day you will be wearing the dress.
3. Coordinate with the other mother.Eyes will be on the both of you all day, and you will most likely be in many photos together. Coordinating fashion with your future in-law can avoid dresses that look too much alike or clash, and possibly avoid conflicts or hurt feelings.
4. Shop early.The earlier you begin searching for your dress, the more time you will have to find the perfect one that you are truly happy with. This will also allow you all of the time that you need to have any alterations done and find the most perfect accessories to compliment your gorgeous gown.
5. Stick to your personal style.All of these factors will aid you in finding the most wonderful dress for your child's wedding day, but your personal style is the one thing that will be your best guide. If you don't feel like yourself, you probably won't enjoy it as much as you could. Use the above tips while you shop, but never forget to make the dress yours. You'll want to look like your lovely self, just with a little extra "WOW!"
Our bridal dress shop in South Florida is the best place to find the gown that you are envisioning for your son or daughter's wedding. When you come in for your appointment, we can offer you an array of gorgeous colors, exquisite styles, and luxurious fabrics to choose from.
Most importantly, you will receive the special care and personalized attention that you deserve during this special shopping trip. It's a momentous occasion, and Angelus Bridal & Formals will make sure that your look will make the wedding couple proud.
878 SW 10th Avenue - Suite #8
Pompano Beach, FL 33069
Visit our website: www.AngelusBridal.com
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Instagram
Follow us on Pinterest