Thursday, April 6, 2017

Our Wedding Dress Customers' Experiences (In Their Own Words)

When you visit our Angelus Bridal & Formals website, the first thing that you see at the top of the page (once you are able to tear your eyes away from those gorgeous bridal gowns) is a banner with the phrase, "Our Best Publicity is Our Last Customer!" We pride ourselves on being South Florida's most trusted bridal salon. Keeping a close eye on the feedback that customers leave for us online helps us to remain at the top of our game. 

We enjoy providing excellent, personalized customer service to each of the lovely ladies that walk through our doors. These reviews let us know what we are doing right, and what we can make an effort to improve on. They are also excellent for letting future customers know what to expect when they shop with us. Take a look at what a few of our most recent brides had to say about their shopping appointments.
 


"As a bride planning her wedding about a year and 3 months ahead, I enjoyed my very first experience here at the store. At first I was hesitant because I went bridal dress shopping on my own, but when I entered, David (I believe) made me feel like it was okay to come and look at the dresses in the store. Of course I convinced myself that I could try dresses on. Within minutes I started perusing through the dresses when Rhonda came and found me. She gave me a big smile and asked if she could help me with my selections. She made me feel comfortable, especially since it was my first time doing this for myself. Of course I tried a two dresses on and it was eh, then Rhonda asked if she could select something that she believed was made for me. Within seconds she returned, She placed me in the mermaid style sleeveless dress in within moments I could not stop staring at myself. I was speechless. Rhonda knew exactly what brought out my personality with the va va voom I was looking for. She described that the dress made me look like I was transitioning from young woman to Woman. She did everything right, down to explaining everything about the dress to me and the process of payments. She did not pressure me into getting the dress but allowed me to feel truly special. I will be returning for my dress soon!" 
~Ketlyne, Wedding Wire review


"It is safe to say that I am absolutely obsessed with my dress, and with Rhonda. She made my dress shopping experience comfortable, special, and memorable. Her honesty and expertise helped make my decision to "SAY YES TO THE DRESS" easy! Thank you for everything!" 
~Jessica V., The Knot review


"This beautiful place has gorgeous gowns! Rhonda and I hit it off right away. She listened to me and really made me feel special. It was top rated customer service. I absolutely love my dress and every dress I put on I felt beautiful. You can tell everyone there works so closely, it's like family. My family and I were so well respected and I couldn't ask for a better way to tell my story of how I found my dress. Thank you so much." 
~Tabitha Sclafani, Facebook review


"This store is amazing!!! Rhonda and her team were extremely helpful and took their time to help me as I tried on different dresses. This was the third bridal shop I visited and I was extremely impressed with the level of service and with the beauty of these dresses." 
~Harley, Wedding Wire review



"I had a great experience at Angelus. They worked with my schedule. Every appointment was ALL about me! I love the size of the shop as well and it is also very organized and doesn't have an overwhelming amount of gowns. CAN'T wait to wear my dress soon!!!"
~Iris, WeddingWire review


"My mom and I loved our experience at Angelus bridal. The selection was broad and all of the staff there were kind, honest, helpful, and communicative. They made sure my dress and veil came in on time, and they have a great and inexpensive alterations store right next door. Highly recommended!"
~Kristen R., The Knot review


"The sweetest most helpful people to get you to the happiest day of your life. Thank you so much ladies!!"
~Samantha Lee Anderson, Facebook review


Our knowledgeable and experienced staff of fashion consultants look forward to making your visit to Angelus Bridal & Formals as wonderful as it was for the customers above. Your satisfaction is our number one goal. Even though we have the best wedding dresses in South Florida to offer, the experience that you have while finding your special gown is just as important as the product. You are very important to us, and we promise to do everything in our power to make your shopping appointment at our salon one of the happy highlights of your wedding planning process. 


878 SW 10th Avenue - Suite #8
Pompano Beach, FL 33069
954-943-7768

Visit our website: www.AngelusBridal.com
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Instagram
Follow us on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment