Thursday, December 29, 2016

Our Best Publicity Is Our Last Customer

One of our favorite sayings here at Angelus Bridal & Formals is "Our best publicity is our last customer." Shoppers tend to trust other people's real-life experiences. We can tell you how wonderful we think our South Florida bridal salon is until we're blue in the face, but you are much more likely to trust the unbiased opinion of someone that does not work here. 


Our past customers have no reason to sing our praises unless we have earned it, and earning their trust and love is exactly what we strive to do each and every time that someone walks through our doors. We can usually tell that we are doing our job by the happy smile on a woman's face when she finds "THE dress," but it's their kind reviews that let us know for sure. 

If you have been wondering exactly what a shopping experience is like at Angelus Bridal & Formals, take a look at what these women have to say about theirs. 


"Is there a way to give SIX stars, how about SEVEN? That's how great this store and staff are! A huge selection of dresses with lots of space in the multiple dressing rooms and mirror pedestals. I truly felt like I was the only bride there (even though I know others were in the store). Yoli was a dream, a true gift to have help my mother and I! She was caring, attentive, and has a wonderful eye for style with still keeping my budget in mind. I took almost 2 hours deciding on the perfect dress, and I never felt rushed or hurried. When I finally made my choice, the whole store made me feel very special by having me ring the bell and take pictures with the bouquet! I am truly overwhelmed with how welcomed this store made me feel, and I hope this review leads another bride to be able to have the special experience I was able to enjoy today. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart!"
~Brittany E, The Knot review

"THEY ARE AMAZING. I needed a larger dress and they had an incredible selection. I felt comfortable and beautiful and was able to get a dress on the first visit. It was exactly what I was looking for."
~Shari, Wedding Wire review

"This was an absolutely amazing experience for me! Yoli and the whole staff was phenomenal- patient, caring, and job overall wonderful. I highly suggest coming here for a perfect bridal experience... And I said YES to the dress!!!"
~Brittany R, Yelp review

"Just one of the hundreds of beautiful and adorable dresses they had!"
photo from Brittany R's Yelp review

"This place was so awesome from the staff Yoli to the owner who personally made it his mission to congratulate me on finding the dress of my dreams! Thank you all for making my experience wonderful! I had no prior appointment because I was visiting from Texas and Yoli still made every attempt to fit my family and I right in! I couldn't thank you all enough! You all are awesome! Now my mom will find a dress to wear for the wedding from there too I know that Yoli will make her feel as beautiful as she helped me feel! Thank you all for making me a happy bride!!"
~Kiarra Y, Google review

"Amazing, phenomenal, caring, patient, attentive, and wonderful! This store had so many great options for great prices :) Yoli was so fabulous to work with, she personally made my wedding dress shopping experience a perfect one. I said yes to the dress! Thank you!!"
~Brittany R, Facebook review

"My mom and I loved our experience at Angelus bridal. The selection was broad and all of the staff there were kind, honest, helpful, and communicative. They made sure my dress and veil came in on time, and they have a great and inexpensive alterations store right next door. Highly recommended!"
~Kristen R, The Knot review

"BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER. LOVED THEM. Found my dress and fell in love with it! Thank you for making this experience the best!"
~Natalia R, Google review


Many couples get engaged this time of year, and if that happens to you, Angelus Bridal would love to help you find the perfect wedding dress. Hopefully you can tell from the kind words above that we do everything in our power to not only help you find your dream dress, but we also do it in a way that makes you feel like the very important and special person that you are. 


All of the women that shop at our wedding dress store in South Florida are unique, and we make sure that your personal style will shine through on your wedding day. From the bride to the bridesmaids to the mothers of the bride and groom, we will make sure that all of the ladies in your wedding look and feel fantastic. 




878 SW 10th Avenue - Suite #8
Pompano Beach, FL 33069
954-943-7768

Visit our website: www.AngelusBridal.com
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Instagram
Follow us on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment